YES! We are adventurers at heart! Dejan is excited to experience South America, and I am very excited to return to South America! We have made no plans, except for our flights to Peru, and a place to crash on our night of arrival... from there we have some great ideas of what we'd like to see and do, but we'll take it as it comes and travel the road wherever it might lead!
It's Saturday... I'm late preparing this blog, and not yet packed! YIKES! Lots of things yet to do - clean the house, empty the fridge, and love up our babies - Atlas, Meu, Skout and Neko-san! We will be flying out tomorrow morning from Toronto, our flight is at 8:30am, so Dad is picking us up for 4:45. All fingers crossed I actually get to sleep a bit tonight - otherwise, we have a long flight and will surely catch some zzzzzzzzz's in the air! I'm circulating this link for anyone who cares to check in on us during our time away. Please feel free to share with anyone who may have been missed! ...and fair warning - I hear wifi is a tough thing to find in Peru, but we will update whenever we are able!
Here we go... hold on tight!
LOL - your handle is "Urban Hippie"? That so makes sense.... Miss you this morning! Can't wait to read all about your exciting Peruvian adventures!!!
ReplyDelete